Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

X3

This is so cute! X3~~~~

Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"3 Knoxs "Mortal Kombat"3

I LOVE YOU!

My family is asleep so I had to hold my nose and not laugh loud which was...
difficult.
My eyes hurt.

Knox responds:

aww you love me..ok..my eyes hurt too..

Chimpmunk Rap Chimpmunk Rap

No way

~this isn't THAT lame, no way near "deserving" the Turd of the Week spot.
It TAKES TIME to make images, no matter how good or bad they are.
Cut him (her?) some slack, ok?

(It was all OK ;D)

Super Mocktroid Super Mocktroid

I CRIED MAN

Oh god...
When someone (you?) said that the last Mocktroid was something blah blah etcetera, it was so pathetic that I cried.
I actually cried, I was embarrased for something that someone else have done, you know like when people on TV embarras themselves you close your eyes and think "Nooooooooo" ~ that's what I thought.

Which means; please don't speak in the next movie ;D

Kitmouse responds:

Yea... You do that. While you're at it double your medication and learn how to get your point across better because I have NO idea what the fuck you just said. What, do you mean like, the parody of "The last metroid is in captivity, The galaxy is at peace" With "The next Mocktroid as been uploaded etc" Whats so wrong about that? Don't tell me what not to do in my movies. I did not embarrass myself with this film, and I don't plan to with the next. This is my only flash film that ment anything to anybody, the only really recognized film I have made,So, If it was good enough once, The next Mocktroid will be better, and hopefully defeat if not rival this one in score. Don't Speak? I don't get it, but you gave it a 7 in your rating, so, Thanks for enjoying. I'll try not to speak in the next one?

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

Funny? I don't know!

Oh my god, someone actually made Koopa appear evil and the game appear dramatic!
I hade just chased a bee, it's late/early (5:35am), I'm using headphones and my nerves were tightened up!
So. When the "real" music started as they were attacking, it became too much and I had to take the headphones out XD
Great job *votes 5*

Kirby Rampage Kirby Rampage

3rd Place?!

I CANNOT believe this got to daily 3rd place,
I saw it yesterday when it was new on the portal and my impression was that it was waaay to slow with "unnatural motions".

rilstix responds:

Roffelz- "unnatural motions". It's a freaking flash movie with a video game character in it! What the hell did you expect?

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

LFR!

...which of course stands for Legendary Frog Rules!
Awesome movie, we DO love Zelda!

But why the FUCK has Gonondorf got an X-BOX?!
NOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S GAMECUBE! GAME-CUBE!!

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 3 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 3

Rip?

It kinda felt like you've ripped pictures from different scenes or movies (Anime?) and just drawn on a layer on top of it...
If not - It's a great job and I understand how fucking hard it must be to draw all that, even if you've ripped!
Good job!

Dekathos responds:

If I explain how this was done it would take all day. If you're interested I go into some detail on other earlier reviewers. Hope you can find them. Thanks for the review!

value value

Worship Satan

HEY LOOK IT SAYS "WORSHIP SATAN" IN WHITE TEXT JUST AFTER THAT STUPID BIRD HAS SHOWN THE BEVERAGE OF YOUR CHOICE!
HAHAHA!

cake time cake time

Fuck that's disgusting

That's the most disgusting thing on NG,
a really fucked film.
I liked your other movies, but this one's...
Yeah, like I said, fucked.

I, on the other hand, like it just because it's fucked, sick and twisted - it's great that someone dares upload shit like this.